Become an ACQ Member
Joining the ACQ means accessing the strength of an active group of devoted healthcare professionals and contributing to its influence at the professional and political levels, and to the general public.
Exclusive access by ACQ members to the Canadian Chiropractic Profession Association, which offers tailored professional liability insurance for doctors of chiropractic, is a major attraction for new members.
There are many more privileges for ACQ members, who also benefit from:
- Proactive representation of the chiropractic profession in political dossiers;
- Support in creating interprofessional relationships;
- Professional visibility among the general public during large-scale campaigns;
- Free access to the Resource Committee to assist you with ethical and professional issues and your clinic operations management: contracts, advertising, content review, etc.;
- Inclusion of your personalized profile on the chiropratique.com website, under the section “Find a chiropractor.” Website optimized for mobile applications;
As an ACQ member, you also benefit from a wide range of products and services that have been selected following an in-depth comparative analysis and negotiations to reap the most advantages for ACQ members. These agreements have been concluded with partners with long-term collaboration in mind.
Contact Member Services for a full list of products and services reserved for ACQ members.
email@example.com or Toll-free: 1 866 292-4476, extension 103.
Only members who hold a valid permit from the Ordre des chiropraticiens du Québec can become regular members of the Association des chiropraticiens du Québec. By joining the ACQ and the ACC, they may access the services of the CCPA.
NEW: Doctoral chiropractic students studying at a recognized institution can now become student members of the ACQ and enjoy the same products, services and benefits as regular members*, with the exception of the CCPA.
- Obtain your permit number from the Ordre des chiropraticiens du Québec. (In the registration form to be completed for the OCQ, you must indicate ‘forthcoming’ for the professional insurance question).
- Contact the ACQ once you have obtained your permit number. You must then complete 2 registration forms: one for the Association des chiropraticiens du Québec and another for the Canadian Chiropractic Association.
- Submit the completed documents to the ACQ in person, by email or fax, at the coordinates indicated to the right.
- Once your forms have been received, the ACQ will forward them to the Canadian Chiropractic Protective Association.
- The ACQ will send you a confirmation email that the documents have been forwarded. You can then contact the CCPA to obtain your professional insurance.
- You will also receive a welcome email that contains your password to access the member’s area of the chiropratique.com website.
Contact Contributions Management to learn what your contribution amount is according to your status, at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 866- 292-4476, Extension 100.
- Association des chiropraticiens du Québec (ACQ)
Toll-free: 1 866- 292-4476, Extension 103.
Toll-free: 1 866- 292-4476, Extension 100.
- Canadian Chiropractic Association (CCA)
- Ordre des chiropraticiens du Québec (OCQ)
- Canadian Chiropractic Protective Association (CCPA)